Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Ultimate FU

Sometimes Sookie can be pretty rude.  For instance, she puts her paw over my mouth while I'm talking to her to get me to be quiet.  


So I bite her.


But one time she gave me the ultimate "f*** you".  Seriously.

Since the cats had to live in my room until they were friends with the dog, I kept a litter box by the window.  It stunk.  I was a busy high schooler, and I'll admit that sometimes I forgot to clean it out for a couple of days.  As a punishment, the cats would pee on things.  I hated it.  Don't worry, I thoroughly cleaned everything.

One night, I had a dream that I was dipping my leg in a cold lake.  But sometimes our dreams are not merely dreams.  I awoke to find Sookie straddling my leg.  Which was wet.  Because she f***ing peed on it.  I cursed her, moved my leg to a less damp spot, and fell back asleep.

I figured I had forgotten to clean their litter box.  When I woke up for school, I looked over to see Sookie peeing in the litter box.  Which meant she obviously had nothing against the litter box.  Just me.  Although I have no idea why.

And that is the ultimate f*** you.  Well f*** you too, Sookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment