Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Attempted Murder

For some reason, cats are fascinated by plastic bags.  They bat at them, hide in them... and even try to kill one another with them.

My mother had gotten me a whole bunch of JUMBO ziplock bags to carry clothes to and from college.  I used them.  One time, after I returned home and unpacked, I left one of those big bags on the floor- open.

Sookie decides it's a good idea to climb inside.  That's when Charlotte sees her moment of opportunity.  I saw a commotion out of the corner of my eye.  Charlotte had gone and sat on top of the bag, sealing it with Sookie trapped inside.  Since there was a lack of oxygen, Sookie was freaking out (which is actually a very bad idea).

I, of course, threw Charlotte across the room and rescued my favorite Sookie.  Charlotte knows I'm onto her now... Oh how exhausting.

I would have pictures but I wasn't concerned with that at the time and cats have a hard time reenacting things.  So deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment