Monday, January 19, 2009

The Story of Noah

Noah is the name of my bunny.  Technically, he's a rex rabbit.  I was lonely in college and I decided a bunny was the perfect solution.  Although I did look for an adoption agency to find a companion, there was nothing out in Lancaster.  So I went to the only pet store around that sold bunnies.  Lo and behold, there he was- all tiny and velvety.  There were four, but I felt an instant connection to him.  He's basically a rescue since the store forgot to charge me for him.  He was free.

Here we are on our first day together:


I loved to give him kisses:


And he liked to snuggle me back:

Over time we bonded and he grew:

And grew:

He has mastered the art of annoying me:

But I continue to adore him.  We really do get along swimmingly.  His face is priceless when I catch him being bad.  I just wish his urine didn't smell like ammonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment