Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome to Cat-Napa Valley

Life has been pretty dull since Easter. I mean, Noah just wants to lay around and eat hay. Granted, he totally deserves a break, but now I'm bored.

I asked myself, what do people usually do when they're bored? And the answer came to me. Whine. Ah! And just like that, I was inspired.

I am going to take you on a Whine Tour, my friends! One that doesn't require you to be at least 21 years of age! You see, Charlotte is a whine-o. She's very experienced in the art of fine whine, and I thought she might share her expertise with the rest of us. She agreed! So, friends, here we are at stop number one!



NOTE: That whole head turning thing was not because I was twisting my head or dangling a treat. She does that on her own, although I have no idea why.

2 comments:

  1. lol what a weird cat. and this post reminds me of The Parent Trap (LL version)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...poor kittie is asking for a KritterKondo to be outside in the sunshine and fresh air...http://www.kritterkommunity.com/
    posted by http://twitter.com/kritternana

    ReplyDelete