Monday, April 6, 2009

Here Comes Noah Cotton Butt!

It's almost Easter! Today, we tried to work out Noah's route. I don't think he's very good at reading maps...

"You will start in this location."


"Then head northeast..."


"And east from there.. Right there, yes, that's good."


"Next, you're going to go the long way, so head south by southeast. Are you still with me?"

"Go straight up north, see what I mean by the long way? Noah? Noah! Pay attention!"


He doesn't seem to understand how important this is. Our success is contingent upon his ability to follow the route!! Otherwise, thousands of children will be left egg-less and basket-less! They will lose all faith in the Easter Bunny, and will shun the entire holiday for the rest of their lives! Then, their children will never know of the joys of finding dyed eggs! Generations will miss out!  It will be a disaster!!!

I must stay calm... There is still much to do.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I think I'm as confused by maps as the bun! Noah is an adorable name, btw.

    ReplyDelete