Sunday, March 29, 2009

Buy Me Some Peanuts & Cracker Jack...


Friends, I have a vision. I see myself sitting alone on small wooden bleachers. I am wearing cupcake rain boots and holding a black lace umbrella. My hair is perfect. Nobody is around me. I am watching an intramural men's softball game. They aren't very good, but I cheer nonetheless. Every so often, one of them looks over at me. Confusion is written all over his face. Most of them share this sentiment. A couple of them laugh.

Yes, this is my vision. But Curtis tells me that two of his teammates have decided to get girlfriends, and now these girlfriends want to go to the games too. I am not pleased, but it's ok. I doubt they will have signs.

This morning I had the chance to fulfill my prophecy, but the game was cancelled. Curtis and I were upset. There is always next week! Oh yeah, and here I am in all my glory.




2 comments:

  1. I am sooo sorry you were rained out! Hope you get to fulfill your dream next week... and the black lace umbrella!!?!! Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete